Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does my friend like me or not?

I have guy friend who has been living in other town from quiet some time. Though we have hooked up before but after realized that I would rather keep my friendship over anything. He agreed with me, since he believes in casual relationship I thought that its not wise to have relationship mroe than frdhsip. But from couple of months we have been tlking on emails and he appreciates all the mail. Sometime he tries to flirt with me stating that he stil feel sexual tension among us. Also he caleld me hun couple of days ago. To go further, he asked me to go for lunch when he gets back to town in couple of days. Though I avoided to respond to his request but I am confused. Is he playing with my feelings coz I don't want to have feeling and get used by him. He has been giving me mix signals like he todl me that he would like to see me even if I am busy with college work or job. I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment