Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Men why did this guy do this? 10 points.?

So this guy who has asked me to lunch and breaks and has paid. He does tease me in a mean playfull way I dunno pokes me, punches me in a fun way - he asked me to break I said ok he shows changing the time to 15 min later.. 15 min later comes and he doesnt come I see him 30 mins later helping someone. He never came by to say he couldnt make it after that. All I got was and hour and half later after his shift ended he drove by me where I was working honked the horn so I had to turn around he just smiled and maybe he waved.. cant remember if he did. SO he stood me up. why in F*** would he come by and just honk the horn at me and smile ( and maybe a wave.) I guess I should move on. I like him.. but I dunno if he likes me- guess not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment