Friday, August 12, 2011

Is this a normal thing.?

hi people. okay this is going to sound really weird but please bear with me hear. i had this weird dream that i was looking at the fence in the back yard while somebody broke it and i heard the sound loud. i remember what the guy was wearing. i got creep ed out and it as in my head so i started thinking ma be this is some event of the future and i tied ti change it. i went in to the yard and broke the fence my self. but then i noticed i was wearing the same clothes as the guy in my dream and i looked to my left and the dog was watching from were i was standing im my dreams. I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS. ever since i broke the fence my dog has gotten allot more playfull and try to do nothing but get mw attention. dreams like this have been happening for months now but so far that has been the only one thats happened. in the other dreams im looking through other peoples eyes while i watch myself call out their names. WHATS HAPPENING TO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment