Thursday, August 11, 2011

I want to be with her, but I don't know what the right thing to do is. What should I do?

I've been with this girl on and off for 2 years now. I've grown to like her a lot, maybe I just got accustomed to her. Things were falling apart terribly the last 6 months of our relationship, so we decided to take a break to do self searching, maybe date other people and see what we really want, and meanwhile we would remain friends. Obviously it was very hard to remain just friends, it was unhealthy because there was sexual tension constantly there. So we decided not to talk to each other. And now, 2 months later she sends me a random text saying she wants to get together for coffee and catch up on things. I was OK with it, I thought maybe this is a good test to see where our feelings are for each other. We met up for coffee, talked things out and both agreed that we had each other in our minds this whole time we were apart. But I'm not so sure I'm the right person for her, I don't know if I can make her happy. I can honestly say I love her, and I want her to be happy, even if it means being her best friend. So my question is: Should I buy the new Call of Duty for PS3 when it comes out? Ten points and five stars to best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment