Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I don't want to be around my family anymore, help?

I am the oldest of three. My mom hates my dad for stupid reasons and my dad just takes all her mental abuse. When I go to see them , I feel like I should not be talking to my dad because he is the "enemy" to my mom. So much tension there. I have nerve problems of my own and this doesn't help. I just don't care if I talk or see my mom and yes I have tried talking to her but she is so stuborn and needs mental help and won't seek it. I feel bad for my dad because I am isolating him when I do my mom. Our whole family is a mess, alcoholic brother, mental mother, my sister never calls me or asks to do things with me, when I ask her there is always an excuse. My mom favors my sister so I can't really talk to her about mom and dad, I get no help. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this situation? I have to drive by their house everyday I work and I feel guilty for not stopping. ): Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment