Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is there a way to conceal my explosive anger somewhere deep down and find an escape for my benefit?

My family is very negative and I'd like to find a way out, but I was never taught the basics survival wise. I know if I learned to wield my fury in a more productive manner, I can make it on my own and not have the need to live with my family. All the tension and drama greatly affect my health as I am a sponge type of person and would really like to do something on my own, but lack the mental stimulation. I see how other families treat their offspring and realize I never had that; I was never given a choice. I try not to envy those who's parents payed their college tuition, but it's very difficult for me to accept I just wasn't born with such luck. I have ideas and I want to do something with my life. I just need a mentor. I'm sure pretty much everyone's had one. I never really did. I KNOW THERE ARE CARING PEOPLE OUT THERE, BUT I'D LIKE TO HEAR AN EXPERT'S PROFESSIONAL OPINION ON THIS. I really need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment