Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to cure restlessness?

At night that is, since summer vacation started for me I've been enjoying each day more fully than the last and I'm feeling a lot happier knowing my next years my last in high school but I've been a little over-the-top recently. I can't seem to fall asleep for hours on end and usually I fall asleep at 1:00 am and wake up at 10 in the morning. I've also had recurring dreams of a particular person and I keep thinking about her even if I don't want to, that and several other things are always pestering me even on a subconscious level I still feel the same tension thats there during the school year. It's as though I'm always wound up waiting for something. Anyways I'm thinking this restlessness might have to do with these recurring thoughts and tensions and some depression in the past. Any thoughts, opinions please?

No comments:

Post a Comment