Friday, August 12, 2011

How to know the truth?

I love a girl truely and so 1 day i proposed 2 her and she said tat we could be friends.Mean while she used 2 say about her cousin when i phone 2 her tat she likes him.But she never agrees tat she loves him but says that she has affection and mutual understanding over him.One day it was planned tat i should meet her but i was unable 2 meet her.After tat a huge fight came between us both.She then said to me tat if i try to be sme thing else other than friends she wont talk 2 me.Im really sad.What shall i do?Does she loves me indirectly or she loves her cousin?She also asked me a qn tat if we both could become successful wil be happy?I replied yes but she told tat may be i would be but she wont.Im really sad i dont understand whether she says them seriously r in playfull manner.I have not talked 2 her 4r the past 2 weeks.The last time we spoke was between 12.30 am to 3.00 am.She is a shy gal in character.Plz can any1 help me how to find the truth in her whether she loves me r her cousin?

No comments:

Post a Comment